Deer Hollow Ranch and Cabins have modern, comfortable, but rustic cabins available for your mountain get-a-way. We offer daily or weekly rental rates.
You will only need to bring your personal items and food for your stay.
Location: 13040 Schaberg Road, Mountainburg, AR 72946.
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. – 7 days a week
For Reservations call: 800-833-5351 or 479-670-3433 or 479-883-4360.
- Flat-screen TV, local channels only, DVD players
- Air Conditioned in summer/Heated in winter
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows (for extended stays clean towels are provided every 3rd day)
- Coffeepot, filters, coffee, creamer and sugar
- Full-sized refrigerator, stove, and microwave
- Dishes, glasses, silverware
- Pots, pans, crock pot, cooking utensils
- Face/bath bar soap,shampoo, hairdryer
- Deck chairs, picnic table
- Hot Tub on porch or deck
- Charcoal grill (charcoal and lighter fluid not provided)
- Fire pit, (firewood available for purchase)
All cabins are NON-SMOKING. Each cabin has a smoking area in the form of a porch or deck. If there is a smell of smoke inside the cabin, there will be an additional $250 charge applied to your credit card.
2 NIGHT minimum stay is required all weekends and the following holidays, and carries a 10 day cancellation notice. After the 10 days, the first nights rental will be charged unless a new guest can be found:
- New Year’s Eve/Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Razorback home football games.
4 Night minimum stay is required for the following with a 30 day cancellation notice. After the 30 days, total cost of the rental will be charged unless a new guest can be found:
- Bikes, Blues, and BBQ
2 NIGHT minimum stay is required 0f all parties or groups and carries a 30 day cancellation notice. After the 30 days, total cost of the rental will be charged unless a new guest can be found:
- Parties or Groups… i.e. Wedding, birthday, graduation, family reunions,etc.
Any and all types of Group or Party rentals incurs a $150 cleaning deposit, refundable after it is ascertained that there is no excessive mess, damage, items missing, towels or bedding ruined.
Deer Hollow Ranch and Cabins offers peace and quiet, therefore we do offer WI-FI, cable or satellite TV.
We also ask that all guests respect other guests by having QUIET TIME between 10:30 p.m and 8:00 a.m.
There are 4 RV hook-ups available for rental… at $27.50 per night. Each hook-up offers water, electricity, and sewer. (No bathhouse is available.)
- Cabins #1 and #2 – 2 bedroom/ 2 bath with hot tub $150 per night up to 4 adults. Children (max of 4)12 and under, stay free. Each additional person, no matter of age, is $12 per person per night.
- Cabins #3, #4, #5 – 1 bedroom/ 1 bath with hot tub $105 per night for 2 adults.
Children (max of 4) 12 and under, stay free. Each additional person, no matter of age, is $12 per person per night.
We are pet-friendly… well behaved, house-broke pets are welcome, $10 per night, per pet, 35 lbs or under. Pets over 35 lbs $25 per night, per pet, per night.
There is a 2 pet limit, unless you get advanced approval.
All pets (any size) must be on a leash any time it is outside the cabin.
All pets (any size) must be crated/kenneled any time it is left unattended in the cabin. Any damage incurred from your pet while staying in the cabins will be your responsibility to cover the cost or repairs or replacement.
For detailed description of each cabin and pictures go to ACCOMODATIONS...
Stay 4 nights, 5th night is FREE!
10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS 62 AND OVER and all ACTIVE MILITARY.
Reservations are considered confirmed with a check or cash for the first night’s rent, with the balance due upon arrival or with a valid VISA, MasterCard, or Discover card. American Express is not accepted.
Check-in: after 3:00 p.m. (can call day of arrival to check if earlier time is available)
Check-out: 11:00 a.m. (can check if later check-out time possible day of arrival)
Quiet Time:10:30 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
For more information call: 800-833-5351 or 479-670-3433 or 479-883-4360.