Deer Hollow Ranch and Cabins have modern, comfortable, but rustic cabins available for your mountain get-a-way. We offer daily or weekly rental rates.
You will only need to bring your personal items and food for your stay.
Location: 13040 Schaberg Road, Mountainburg, AR 72946.
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST – 7 days a week
For Reservations call: 800-833-5351 or 479-883-4360.
- Flat-screen TV, local channels only, DVD players
- Air Conditioned in summer/Heated in winter
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows (for extended stays clean towels are provided every 3rd day)
- Coffeepot, filters, coffee, creamer and sugar
- Full-sized refrigerator, stove, and microwave
- Dishes, glasses, silverware
- Pots, pans, crock pot, cooking utensils
- Face/bath bar soap,shampoo, hairdryer
- Deck chairs, picnic table
- Hot Tub on porch or deck
- Charcoal grill (charcoal and lighter fluid not provided)
- Fire pit, (firewood available for purchase)
All cabins are NON-SMOKING. Each cabin has a smoking area in the form of a porch or deck. If there is a smell of smoke inside the cabin, there will be an additional $250 charge applied to your credit card.
2 NIGHT minimum stay is required all weekends and all regular reservations carries a 10 day cancellation notice. After the 10 days, the first nights rental will be charged unless a new guest can be found.
The holidays listed below carry a 2 NIGHT minimum stay is required and carries a 45 day cancellation notice. After the 45 days, the entire rental will be charged unless a new guest can be found:
- New Year’s Eve/Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
4 Night minimum stay is required for the following with a 45 day cancellation notice. After the 45 days, the entire rental will be charged unless a new guest can be found:
- Bikes, Blues, and BBQ
2 Night minimum for groups or large parties, (i.e. Weddings, Birthdays, Graduations, Reunions, etc) wanting to reserve 3 or more cabins:
- Requires a 2 night minimum stay on all reserved cabins.
- $250 non-refundable deposit which will be applied to rental upon arrival, IF THE ORIGINAL RESERVATION IS KEPT.
- Unless the person making the reservation is going to be responsible for the entire rental payment, the other parties involved have 15 days to change the booking information to their names and credit card info.
- After the 15 days, the original person making the reservation will be notified that the cabins will be released at 8:00 am the next morning, unless they wish to continue holding them on their credit card.
- There is a 45 day cancellation policy for any or all cabin rentals for parties, weddings, reunions and special events. After the 45 days, the entire rental will be charged unless a new guest can be found.
- If there is excessive mess, items missing, towels or bedding ruined your credit card will be charged a $150 cleaning fee.
- If there is damage to the facility or its contents, your credit card will be charged the total amount to replace or repair said damage.
Deer Hollow Ranch and Cabins offers peace and quiet, therefore we do NOT offer WI-FI, cable or satellite TV.
We also ask that all guests respect other guests by having QUIET TIME between 10:30 p.m and 8:00 a.m.
There are 4 RV hook-ups available for rental… at $27.50 per night. Each hook-up offers water, electricity, and sewer. (No bathhouse is available.)
- Cabins #1 and #2 – 2 bedroom/ 2 bath with hot tub – $150 per night up to 4 adults. Children (max of 4)12 and under, stay free. Each additional person, no matter of age, is $12 per person per night.
- Cabins #3, #4, #5 – 1 bedroom/ 1 bath with hot tub – $105 per night for 2 adults.
Children (max of 4) 12 and under, stay free. Each additional person, no matter of age, is $12 per person per night.
We are pet-friendly… well behaved, house-broke pets are welcome, $25 per night, with a limit of 2 pets per cabin.
There is a 2 pet limit, unless you get advanced approval.
All pets (any size) must be on a leash any time it is outside the cabin.
All pets (any size) must be crated/kenneled any time it is left unattended in the cabin. Any damage incurred from your pet while staying in the cabins will be your responsibility to cover the cost or repairs or replacement.
For detailed description of each cabin and pictures go to CABINS...
Stay 4 nights, 5th night is FREE!
10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS 62 AND OVER and VETERANS and ACTIVE MILITARY.
Reservations are considered confirmed with a check or cash for the first night’s rent, with the balance due upon arrival or with a valid VISA, MasterCard, or Discover card. American Express is not accepted.
Check-in: after 3:00 p.m. or later (can call day of arrival to check if earlier time is available)
Check-out: 11:00 a.m. or earlier (can check if later check-out time possible day of arrival)
Quiet Time:10:30 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
For more information call: 800-833-5351 or 479-883-4360.