Located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains of NW Arkansas, our rustic cabins are modern, comfortable and pet friendly. All are non-smoking and offered on a daily or weekly rental rate.
You provide your personal items and food… and we provide everything else to insure that you’re mountain get-a-way is a pleasant experience.
- Flat-screen TV, local channels only, DVD players
- Air Conditioned in summer, and heated in winter
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows (for extended stays clean towels are provided every 3rd day)
- Coffeepot, filters, coffee, creamer and sugar
- Refrigerator, range, and microwave
- Dishes, glasses, silverware
- Pots, pans, crock pot, cooking utensils
- Face/bath bar soap, shampoo, hairdryer
- Deck chairs, picnic table
- All cabins have a hot-tub on the deck/porch
- Charcoal grill (charcoal and lighter fluid is NOT provided)
- Fire pit (firewood is available for purchase)
NOTE: We hope you are visiting for the peace and quiet that we offer, and along that line, we do not offer WI-FI, cable nor satellite.
Cell phone service is good with AT&T and Verizon. Sprint, T-Mobile and other service providers is spotty at best.
There are 4 RV hook-ups providing water, 40 amp electrical hook-ups, and sewer. (no bathhouse available)
- Cabins #1 and #2 are 2 bedroom, 2 bath with base rate for 4 adults (max of 10 adults)
- Cabins #3, and #5 are 1 bedroom, 1 bath with base rate for 2 adults (max of 4 adults)
- Cabin #4 – 1 bedroom, 1 bath with base rate for 2 adults (max of 5 adults)
- Additional adults (including children 13 and up) in any cabin incur additional charges
- Up to 4 children, ages 12 and under stay FREE. Additional children incur additional charges.
- Pets are welcome, but do incur additional charges.
We offer a 10% discount for Seniors 62 and over and all Active Military.
For further details on accommodations, see RESERVATIONS.