Located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains of NW Arkansas, our rustic cabins are modern, comfortable and pet friendly. All are non-smoking and available on a daily or weekly rental rate.
You provide your personal items and food… and we provide everything else to insure that you’re mountain get-a-way is a pleasant experience.
Call 800-833-5351 or 479-883-4360 Office hour 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST Sunday mornings we attend church and will call you back if you leave a message.
- Flat-screen TV, local channels only, DVD players
- Air Conditioned in summer, and heated in winter
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows (for extended stays clean towels are provided every 3rd day)
- Coffeepot, filters, coffee, creamer and sugar
- Refrigerator, range, and microwave
- Dishes, glasses, silverware
- Pots, pans, crock pot, cooking utensils
- Face/bath bar soap, shampoo, hairdryer
- Deck chairs, picnic table
- All cabins have a hot-tub on the deck/porch
- Charcoal grill (charcoal and lighter fluid is NOT provided)
- Fire pit (firewood is available for purchase)
NOTE: We hope you are visiting for the peace and quiet that we offer, and along that line, we do not offer WI-FI, cable nor satellite.
Cell phone service is good with AT&T and Verizon. Sprint, T-Mobile and other service providers is spotty at best.
There are 4 RV hook-ups providing water, 40 amp electrical hook-ups, and sewer. (no bathhouse available)
- Cabin #1 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with base rate for 4 adults (max of 10 adults)
- Cabins #2 is 2 bedroom, 2 bath with base rate for 4 adults (max of 7 adults)
- Cabins #3, and #5 are 1 bedroom, 1 bath with base rate for 2 adults (max of 4 adults)
- Cabin #4 – 1 bedroom, 1 bath with base rate for 2 adults (max of 5 adults)
- Additional adults (including children 13 and up) in any cabin will incur additional charges
- Up to 4 children, ages 12 and under stay FREE. Additional children incur additional charges.
- Pets (2 per cabin) are welcome, but do incur additional charges.
We offer a 10% discount for Seniors 62 and over and Veterans and Active Military.
For nightly rates and more information on individual cabins, see RESERVATIONS.
Click on the picture of the cabin you are interested in to open the photo gallery and view the inside and more pictures of the outside.